PRIVATE WINE TASTING
Join us for a private tasting at Ekollon, in the heart of the Dundee Hills. Ekollon is perched at the crest of the Bergström Vineyard with a panoramic view of the Willamette Valley and its world-renowned AVAs.
In Swedish, “Ekollon” means acorn. John and Karen Bergström lovingly chose this name for their home where they first laid vines with a dream for a legacy winery. In their footsteps, their son Josh and his wife Caroline now farm 70 acres of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Syrah across 3 AVAs.
From a tiny acorn a mighty oak will grow.
At Ekollon, you will enjoy an exploration of our regenerative and terroir-guided farming and vinification practices and a celebration of the delicious results.
- Available Thursday through Tuesday (closed Wednesday) from 10 am – 3 pm and last 75 minutes.
- $80 per person. Each tasting is offered complimentarily with the purchase of 4 featured bottles.
- Address: 8115 NE Worden Hill Road Dundee, OR 97115
- We are rarely able to accommodate same-day reservations on weekends. Please call 503-554-0468 to inquire (no email).
- Reservation requests made over the weekend may not be replied to until the following business day.
- We are unable to welcome guests with dogs or children.